- Only the participants talk about what’s going on at the stag party.
- If you choose to participate, don’t go running your mouth about it to the outside world.
- Photography is only permitted at the beginning of the stag party. Make video recordings and take photos during the event at your own risk
- What happens at the stag party remains at the stag party. You should ban the use of Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks during the event: this is definitely in your own interest.
- A stag party is all about having fun. Thus, all serious topics such as dysfunctional marriages, naughty children, hated jobs, or nefarious business affairs should be taboo during the event.
- A favorite prank at stag parties is shaved eyebrows. But keep in mind that a groom with shaved eyebrows at the wedding is not exactly the kind of memory you will cherish when all of you think back to such an important day!
- A stag party is about a group of people spending time together; staying together. No member of that party should take off and head to another party.
- The party is for the groom and all about the groom!
Oct 05, 2010in Blog